Solution Design and Implementation –
- Perform accurate development estimation.
- Deliver high-quality source code.
- Ensure designs comply with specifications.
Software Testing and Test-Driven Development –
- Ensure each feature works the way it is intended.
Software Deployment and Maintenance –
- Analyse, identify opportunity for efficacy, maintain and enhance existing application.
- Troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
Support continuous improvement –
- Investigate alternatives and technologies.
- Present for architectural review.
Distinguish between business, functional, and non-functional requirements and how to best implement them.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Tertiary Qualification advantageous.
- 3+ Years Java Development experience.
- Deep understanding of the Spring Boot Framework, JPA and Hibernate.
- Message Queues.
- SOAP, REST, XML, Web Services experience.
- Maven, Jenkins and Ansible.
- Version Control (Git).
- Exposure to an Agile methodology driven environment.
- Swagger documentation.
- AWS and Cloud services.
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward solutions.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pitching new ideas to team to enable improvements.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.