Intermediate Java Developer Role in Johannesburg
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking for Software Development Professionals with 3-5 years solid development experience in Java Development and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Maintenance: Check and correct problems in existing systems or processes (solve defects);
- Develop, test and maintain the deployed software, with high quality;
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency;
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BSc in Computer Science / Diploma / Oracle Certification
- At least 3 years of experience as a programmer in Java
- JAVA knowledge;
- Java Enterprise Edition (EJB, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS). DESIRABLE:
- Experience in the medical insurance/healthcare industry;
- Experience within a project environment essential (this includes project management, analysis and design, testing and training);
About The Employer:
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well-established client base.