Salesforce Solutions Architect
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking for Salesforce Solutions Architect Professionals with 5 years solid development experience in Front and back End integration and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
- Apply critical thinking, design thinking and problem solving skills in an agile team environment to solve complex technical problems (Front
End, Back End and Integration) with high quality solutions
- Contribute to and in some cases lead all phases of the development lifecycle including e.g. design process
- Determine operational feasibility of solutions by evaluating analysis, problem definition, business requirements, solution development and
- Develop high quality software / application design and architecture in a test driven & domain driven / cross domain environment
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code to deliver technical solutions
- Ensure designs & solutions support the technical organization principles of self-service, repeatability, testability, scalability & resilience
- Apply general design patterns and paradigms to deliver technical solutions
- Create & Maintain Sophisticated CI/CD Pipelines (authoring & supporting CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins / Azure Devops or similar tools and
deploy to multi-site environments – supporting and managing your applications all the way to production)
- Use & configure modern observability techniques to provide a deeper understanding of the application. To do this, leverage e.g.
aggregated logging via ELK stack, metrics via Prometheus / Grafana / NewRelic and distributed tracing like Zipkin/Jaeger etc.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting e.g. Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Work with guilds and other technical SME’s to improve and evolve technical products and services
- Apply unit testing frameworks and perform integration, validation and verification testing (apply knowledge of stubbing tools e.g. wiremock,
- Apply version control and related concepts and techniques
- Align all application development & development process to Group Architecture, Security & Infrastructure guidelines
- Work with project & program teams (when required) to plan & manage the development lifecycle e.g. releases, risk management, testing,
- Conduct reviews, performance monitoring & ongoing optimization and maintenance on applications
Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and development practices e.g. scripting languages, containerization etc.
- Contribute to the design & evolution of Group Architecture, Infrastructure & associated technical standards for the organization
- Coach & mentor other engineers
- Conduct peer reviews, testing, problem solving within and across the broader team
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and support in the attraction and recruitment of Product Engineers for the organization
- Participate as a subject matter expert in the development & development planning of the broader product engineering team
- Support the people change teams in the design of adoption processes (Customer, Employee & 3rd Party Adoption)
- Risk & Governance
- Identify technical risks and mitigate these (pre, during & post deployment)
- Update / Design all application documentation aligned to the organization technical standards and risk / governance frameworks
- Create business cases & solution specifications for various governance processes (e.g. CTO approvals)
- Participate in incident management & DR activity – applying critical thinking, problem solving & technical expertise to get to the bottom of
- Deliver on time & on budget (always)
- Agile Methodology
- Good professional communication skills
- Self-Motivated and have the ability to adapt quickly
- Committed and dedicated to achieving results
- Innovative and adhere to best coding practices
- development lifecycle
- solution development
About The Employer:
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well-established client base.