Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for a Angular Developer to join our financial services client based in Sandton for a 1 year contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Looking for an exceptional individual to build web applications using Angular 7+ with an enthusiasm for building web front end applications. Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment.
- The role requires ownership, logical thinking, and estimation of your own work, coding, unit testing, trouble shooting and performance optimizations.
- Collaborate with team members to understand the problem & define, design, and ship new features through the development lifecycle.
- Debugging & troubleshooting.
- Write well documented and maintainable code
What we are looking for:
- Completed IT/BSc degree or other related fields
- 5 years experience as software developer
- Strong technical/ software engineering background (‘hands-on’)
- Strong technical understanding of Angular framework with regards to subscriptions, promises, pipes, directives, observables, behaviour subjects, services, Angular routing
- Experience in writing Unit tests using Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Experience in creating Re-usable Web component
- Good experience in system, application architecture, design, development, implementation and deployment (end-to-end).
- Solid understanding with api architecture with the related integration protocols (e.g., Web Services (REST & JSON), as well as the related security requirements/models.
- Good experience with integrated system environments
What Technologies you will use:
Must have working experience on the following tools/IDEs
- Visual Studio Code
- Azure Devops
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.