A leading organisation is looking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to act as a key member of the team that designs, develops, manages and enhances Dynamics CRM platforms. The developers will provide end user training, troubleshoot issues, ensure functionality, provide documentation & reports, while making ongoing improvements to the system.
- Provide technical expertise for project and team during design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.
- Follow agile development practises
- Assist development team in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Apply software engineering practices.
- Participate in release and integration planning meetings with engineers and users.
- Assist during design of the doftware solutions.
- Assist in physical and logical database design and be able to interpret design diagrams and documents.
- Understand software engineering techniques such as the use of UML, Software Development Lifecycle, The open group Architecture Framework.
About The Employer:
- 6-8 Years Managerial Experience
- Degree / 3 year diploma or equivalent experience
- Based in Johannesburg
EE Disclaimer: Kindly note that all positions will be filled in accordance with the Companyâ€™s Employment Equity plan. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
POPIA Disclaimer: Please take note that by responding to this advertisement and providing your personal information in application thereof, you confirm your express and informed consent for Persaf Holdings (Pty) Ltd and all its subsidiaries and all affiliated companies to process your personal information; to retain your personal information on our database for future matching; to contact you when suitable opportunities arise; and that the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.
Application Unsuccessful Disclaimer: Should you not receive feedback on your application with us within a period of 2 weeks of submission, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website and other career sites for future opportunities that may arise.