Solutions Analyst Role in Johannesburg
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well established client base.
We are looking forSolutions Analyst Professionals with 3-5 years solid development experience in Solutions Analysis and has a solid knowledge base of the SDLC.
Solutions Analyst Experience
- Knowledge of technical tools within SDLC and complex development environment
- Fully embedded in a DevOps team
- Solution design experience i.e translate business requirements into detailed system requirements, across all technologies
- Expertise in development and translating business requirements into user stories and specifications ( Full stack across system)
Solutions Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- A relevant degree or diploma as qualification
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a Solution analyst role in a technical environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Previous banking experience
- Solutions Analysis
- system requirements
About The Employer:
Reverside is an IT services provider; we are always looking for professional candidates to join our team in Software Development, providing opportunities to work on exciting projects, within our well-established client base.