The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ? INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT TECHNICAL LEAD
BASIC SALARY: FROM R432 596 PER ANNUM ? REF NO: CS 148/22 ? CIVIC CENTRE
- Relevant National Diploma
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Minimum five (5) years’ relevant experience
- ITIL Intermediate Certification will be advantageous
- Networking/Telecoms Certification will be advantageous
- Leading technical investigation experience in a IT service management space
- Root cause analysis experience
- Experience in the implementation of problem management processes and techniques
- A firm understanding and experience of current industry technology standards, frameworks and architectures
- Required to be available outside business hours when/if the need arises.
Key performance areas:
- Coordinate the day-to-day problem management process
- Facilitate the development of permanent solutions for any software, system application or hardware problem that occurs in the environment with the support of change management procedures
- Facilitate and coordinate root cause analysis of major IT outages with relevant IS&T support teams
- Process building and documentation.
Please apply online at [URL Removed] (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 17 June 2022
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at [URL Removed]
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- It Management
- It Support