- Develop new and maintain existing applications written in C# .NET.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
- Work closely with other members of the development team to create high-quality and scalable software.
- Help Developers at customers to integrate code into their environments.
- Help manage team members and ensure deliverables are completed.
- Mentor and help other Developers grow their skill sets.
- Be available for office meetups for key planning sessions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a C# Developer.
- Developing APIs using C# .NET.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MSSQL, is required.
- Building web and / or mobile applications.
- Able to use GIT.
- An understanding of React, Blazor or other SPA frameworks.
- Strong understanding of Domain Driven Design.
- Experience with distributed applications is welcome.
- Experience leading a Development team.
- Experience with Agile SDLC and ceremonies.
- A strong understanding of Software Development principles.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.