Our client is looking for a Developer to urgently join their team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment then this is definitely for you!
- Writing of programs in C# and appropriate languages when the need arises
- Developing test plans, systems testing, coordinating user acceptance testing where necessary
- Handling problems and solutions at source from stake holders
- Translating the above into development goals and outputs personally and for the team
- Adhering to the development standards of the team with minimal guidance
- Mentoring and teaching fellow team members
- Actively participating in research and discussions around the development stack and standards
- Analysis of user reporting requirements and setting up the requisite reports.
- Analysis of in-house programs in order to improve application and related processes.
- Analysis and verification of information with the business and creating sustainable structures to deliver this information on a regular basis
- Ensure that the infrastructure developed supports remote sites
- Ensure all technical documentation pertaining to developments and enhancements are updated and distributed
- Ensure that the relevant technical and general information is updated to the intranet
- Control and tracking of all software licenses and contracts
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Tertiary Qualification in the Software Development field
- 5+ years’ experience in an intermediary role
- C#, exposure to .net framework and .net core
- Familiar with constructing and using web services: REST, SOAP
- Microsoft SQL server querying, store procedures and functions
- Exposure to mobile development a plus, wither native or hybrid
Strong understanding of object orientates principles and previous use of frameworks advantageous
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work overtime as and when required due to clients’ requirements
- A high degree of integrity required
- Presentable and of a professional manner at all times
- Own transport to and from work
Please send your CV to [Email Address Removed] or for more information, contact us on [Phone Number Removed]; (VoIP) or [Phone Number Removed];.
In sending your CV, you confirm that you have read and understood our POPI Policy found on our website [URL Removed] Should you be unsuccessful for this particular position, you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database which you confirm is true, correct and up to date. Should a suitable opportunity arise we will contact you and request your permission to submit your information.
- .Net Core and CSS frontend technologies
- exposure to .net framework and .net core
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: