Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ a Systems Analyst (Test Automation Engineer) to join their dynamic team in East London.
The Job Requirements
- Experience in Quality Assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution and defect tracking
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium, SoapUI, Postman, HP UFT, etc.)
- Experience in programming script language (Java, ABAP and VBScript) and debugging
- Experience using Jenkins
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in container technologies such as Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes
- Demonstrated ability to foster an environment for ideation, prototyping and production
- Demonstrated business acumen to take from design to implementation and preferably experience scaling a concept
- Must have IT Development and Systems Knowledge
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience in Data Analysis and Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have an excellent ability to multi-task effectively working on several projects synchronously
- Experience in rolling out initiatives that leverage multiplatform technologies
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to perform the minimum required physical and mental requirements of the function
- Design, develop, implement and continuously improve software quality, testing tools, testing processes and testing environments through the application of appropriate testing methodologies and processes. Align test management strategy to industry best practices and frameworks.
- Design test plans on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Participation in various phases of the software development process activities including analysis, development and technical support.
- Implement, track and report on all testing activities to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
- Plan, design, create, execute and maintain test automation scripts that meet the business needs.
- Responsible for test planning, design and the creation of test data.
- Participate and provide feedback on any activities where QA practices and risks are to be considered from the writing of user stories, pre-development testing notes and executing QA testing activities in accordance to processes and quality guidelines so as to identify defects / quality concerns in projects.
- Coordinate and perform manual and automated testing activities and ensure a highly effective and well-documented test environment.
- Distribute test management knowledge to team members.
- Initiate, develop and maintain a range of working relationships, within IT, the business and CoC
- Manage and attain customer expectations and ensure delivery to fulfil expectations
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology or B. Eng. (Industrial Engineering) or relevant equivalent
- Minimum 3+ Years’ experience in IT
- Experience with test automation tools.
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification will be advantageous.
- Systems Analyst
- Test Automation