Visual design, front-end development, and improvement of the Investment portal –
- Assist in defining the visual presentation of the Investment portal framework.
- Assist in scoping layouts and templates.
- Incorporate layouts and templates into the Investment portal and maintain going forward.
Work on a collaborative basis, ensuring that the team remains cohesive and successful –
- Follow a collaborate approach which embraces the company’s value system.
- Be proactive in generating new data visualization ideas and participating in debate.
- Suggest and implement design enhancements.
- Contribute positively and be solutions driven.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s), such as Bachelor of Science (Computer Science, Information Systems).
- Up to 3 years of experience in a Front-end Development position where you have focused on data analytics and data visualisation.
- jQuery (optional)
- CSS Front End Frameworks (Bootstrap required).
- RESTful Services and APIs.
- NodeJS and NodeJS project management (optional).
- Web graphing library experience for data visualisations.
- Solid experience consuming and displaying large amounts of data is a must (ideally via APIs).
- Experience with version control (ideally Git)
- Energetic problem-solver.
- Ability to generate ideas and think logically.
- Structured work style, attention to detail and accuracy is of the utmost importance.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills oral and written.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, driven and results oriented.
- Must be able to manage workflow on longer-term research projects.
- Ability to listen and respond to new ideas, input and diverse perspectives.
- High levels of self-confidence, assertive as well as healthy levels of EQ.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.