Are you obsessed with solving the customers’ problems and delivering just the right product while taking full end-to-end ownership of all implemented features?
Do you want to work in a highly skilled agile team with a strong customer focus to develop Go software for a servicebased architecture in a continuous integration environment? Do you have a strong passion to develop robust, reliable, high-throughput and highly available back-end software systems and to integrate with various other components and/or sub-systems?
If you are keen to help to extend my client’s position as a market leader by building systems that adds value to their customers, is scalable and can adapt to the ever-growing volume of telecoms traffic and have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with systems software related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a software developer.
- Proficient in any of Go, Java, C or C++. Most development is done in Go.
- Proficient in Linux based systems.
- Driven to solve tough problems in innovative ways.
- Critical thinker and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communicator
Please send your latest CV and skills matrix to Gugu Peter on [Email Address Removed]. You can also contact me on [Phone Number Removed];