A highly successful international listed company who offers remote and international opportunities. This client looks for high achievers who wish to work with the best on a global playing field.
- Coding / configuring software functionality according to functional specifications.
- Contributing to the detailed design documents.
- Unit testing code and debugging accordingly.
- Coordinating with all members of the project team.
- Adheres to software development standards and procedures, and following best practices for optimal productivity.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ related experience in the software development industry in the development and/or testing areas.
- Experience in the Telecommunication industry is preferred.
- Experience of working with a Cloud environment would be beneficial
- Knowledge in the following:
- AWS and CI/CD
- Python programming language
- At least one programming language, typically C or C++
- Configuration management systems will also be an advantage
- Broad understanding of Unix operating environment
- Experience with multi-user, complex software applications preferred
- Experience with Methodologies / Patterns, such as Agile, SAFe, etc
- Basic understanding of client requirements
- Ability to develop algorithms, develop code, debug code and document
- Broad understanding of software project life cycle
- Communicates effectively to convey and clarify moderately complex information
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]