Cape Town based RSA leading website requires an experienced Intermediate to Senior C# Web Developer who thrives on working in a dynamic and energetic environment to join their growing team.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
- Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using C# and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
- Follow best formal software engineering practices.
- Maintain the product after release.
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 3-5 years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
- Experience in creating WCF services using SOAP and REST
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies an advantage
- A document automation background will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] DataFin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.