The primary responsibility of the Frontend Developer is to design, develop, maintain and administer transactional and analytical data structures or medium complexity software code which translates business requirements into technology terms.
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience
- At least 2 years’ modern web development experience with the following:
- React and/or Angular and/or [URL Removed] an/or [URL Removed] and/or Typescript
- Net MVC
- NodeJS and NPM
- Apply business / user requirement specifications to prepare a functional requirements document.
- Develop less complex algorithms and programming code for software solutions and detail requirements into a complete systems design document.
- Convert the design into a complete information system.
- Test the program by performing debugging and data resolution activities prior to its deployment and release.
- Assist with the installation and deployment of the application and write post implementation and in process reviews.
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- .Net MVC
- Web development