The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES – INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS&T)
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 062 055 PER ANNUM – REF NO: CS 162/22 – CIVIC CENTRE
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ relevant experience within an IT environment
- Exposure in applying industry recognised project management methodology would be advantageous
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications and SAP.
Key performance areas:
- Ensure all projects allocated to him/her complete successfully within the scheduled time period and within the budget allocated to the project
- Lead or participate in the planning of IT projects and obtain business requirements for the design of IT solutions, or other specialist IT initiatives
- Communicate with fellow ICT professionals as well as internal and external clients to work on issues of common interest and/or to share information
- Drafting of reports and correspondence to facilitate the functioning of the Branch
- Supervise and coordinate the work of project managers and other professionals either in the same branch or in other functional areas.
Please apply online at [URL Removed] (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 1 July 2022
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at [URL Removed]
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications and SAP
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years IT Project Administration / Management
Desired Qualification Level: