ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Maintain architectural runway
Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT microservices architecture and cloud infrastructure
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Ability to own architecture and influence strategic direction and vision for the future.
- Desire and ability to understand diverse business domains and develop architectures that meet the current and anticipated business needs across a broad set of partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and know the latest industry trends.
- Experience with and knowledge of common Architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, SOA, Event sourcing, etc.).
- Experience addressing operational and non-functional concerns (e.g. horizontal & vertical scalability, performance, maintainability, load distribution, resilience, recovery, security, privacy, etc.).
- Design and evolve the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Solution Architecture
- IT Strategy
- Solution Implementation
- Technical Architecture
- Application Design
- Proof of concept
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software
- 5 to 10 years Technical / Business Architecture
Desired Qualification Level: