The main purpose of the job:
- Responsible to interpret data and turn it into information that can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions
- Required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end-user accurately, timeously, and in an understandable format
- Execute the data visualization and reporting strategy, policy, and processes
- Develop and design reports in a timely manner and aligned to the stakeholder requirements
- Transfer of knowledge and understanding of designed reports to the end-user
- Manage customer-centricity within the area of responsibility.
- Team human resources management
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Retail SAP architecture, implementation, and operations
- Understanding of business models and metrics
- Expert knowledge of complex IT environments (technical, security, business)
- Knowledge of retail industry data models
- Knowledge of compliance and IT governance
- In-depth knowledge of the company policies, practices, processes, and systems
- Understanding of the company and HR operating model and value chain
- Express and implied ethical responsibilities
- Project management
- Conflict management
- Stakeholder management
- Applying Expertise and Knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Business Acumen and Business Analytics
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Deciding and initiating action
- Attention to detail
- Working with People
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- 3-year related Degree (In a quantitative field ie: Data, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Post-graduate qualification (advantageous)
- 3-7 years experience in Data analytics.
- A high level of mathematical ability and experience in SQL, SAS, and Python.
- Experience using Tableau
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
About The Employer:
Large diversified listed retail group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg