This is a remote position.
Probably one of the most dynamic and fastest growing local organisations with a strong social conscience, this client offers remote work, the latest in technology and innovation and a very progressive ethical culture. Working for this client will make you feel part of positive social change and we’re quite sure you will enjoy working on an international playing field with the best in the industry.
- Designing, developing, documenting and maintaining middleware software, algorithms, specifications, etc.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, triaging and resolving production issues and bugs.
- Implementing unit tests / benchmarking.
- Performing code / technical reviews.
- Routinely refactoring and optimising codebases.
- Deploying code and monitoring releases.
- Researching and implementing software engineering best practices and design patterns.
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- BSc Comp Science, Engineering or Information Systems
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with Full stack development.
- 3+ years’ experience with PHP.
- Proficiency with SQL / Linux.
- Ability to work in high pressure environments
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with Agile software development practises
- Laravel | [URL Removed] | Docker and Kubernetes
- GitLab CI/CD experience
- Experience integrating with Salesforce, Google, Xero, Moodle APIs
- AWS | PostgreSQL
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]