Our client is an international highly successful software development house with a niche focus in the telecommunications and payment gateway sector. With 20 years of proven success and phenomenal growth, this client has an incredible training and mentorship program. Your colleagues will be Agile in approach, highly qualified and awesome people. Continuous improvement is a way of life which is reflected in a flat organisational organogram where you are encouraged to participate, contribute and your opinion will be valued. Each person is encouraged to be themselves. For those that are ambitious, this is the best organisation to fast track your way up the career ladder. Those that enjoy routine are encouraged and supported to be subject matter experts.
- Writing SQL queries to investigate data issues on one of our core business systems.
- Processing queries logged on a call log system second and third level support.
- Analysing SQL in stored procedures for changes and troubleshooting.
- Developing new stored procedures / functions for the core business system.
- Interacting with other business divisions.
- Relevant IT Degree required.
- Microsoft SQL Certification will be advantageous.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 4 years relevant development experience
- SQL skills.
- Agile development practices
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]