Role: BI Analytics and Business Process analyst x 2 Urgent start
4 day work week and monthly profit share bonuses.
Int’l Supply chain consulting and software company that is business-focused and technology-enabled.
Powered by global software, their offering is a proven outsourced inventory planning solution for medium to large businesses across all industries and extracts value from the customers’ existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
An innovation partner operating across many industry sectors, they help customers plan their supply chain differently, implement software solutions to analyse and leverage their data, improving forecast accuracy, mitigating volatility and increasing supply chain performance
The purpose of a BI and Analytics Consultant is to conduct data analytics and design and build back end for customer and internal dashboards for Inventory management systems in this Supply Chain consulting and management business.
Build standardised, re-useable platforms and data models for implementation and management of Inventory management dashboards and other Supply Chain related dashboards.
Support existing customer dashboards
- Business Process analysis to customise solutions for clients
- Good practice for BI architectures and model building in SQL
- Strong UX/UI design capability for in data visualisation
- Principles for data warehouses vs. transactional databases
- Database design – experience modelling database requirements for BI applications
- Inventory management systems and Supply Chain experience are an advantage
- Compeleted Industrial and systems engineering or Logistics or related B Tech Degree
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Business process analysis, BI and data analytics.
- Proficient SQL and Strong Excel skill
- Supply Chain Management
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
About The Employer:
Hybrid work week. 4 days per week. Monthly profit share bonuses. Excellent growth prospects.
– MONTANA RESOURCING – EXCELLING IN SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTIC RECRUITMENTT
– Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful!
– Please note that recruiters can expire or delete jobs at any time.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- profit sharing bonuses
- 4 day work week
- Guaranteed growth