The role is focused on the development and maintenance of specialized software for global clients in the Financial and Financial Services sector
You must be able to work independently and accurately keep records and be proactive in your approach to ensuring the profitability of the company.
KEY REQUIREMENTS TO MEET FOR CONSIDERATION
- You will have completed a qualification in IT, 5-10 years experience in coding Java, .Net/SQL, designing solutions and writing design notes for new projects/tickets
- You will have a solid understanding of the FinTech sector to create and run installations, as well as configuring and interpreting files correctly.
- You will be an effective communicator, being able to keep all key team members informed and ensuring the team is using the correct platform
- You will have natural leadership, being able to manage a team of junior developers
- You must have a valid driver’s licence, own car and a clear criminal and credit record
Please note that should you not be currently resident in the region and area advertised but still wish to apply, the cost of travel for interviews and relocation will be for your expense.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period