Our client, a leading FinTech company, that licenses advanced business solutions to global blue-chip companies, seeks to employ a qualified SQL Developer, for their operation in Cape Town.
You must be able to work independently and accurately keep records and be proactive in your approach to ensuring the profitability of the company.
- You will have a qualification in IT or MCSE related certification, coupled with 2-5 years experience in SQL development, ideally within the FinTech space.
- You will have proven experience in designing databases, table and structures, as well as creating views, functions and stored procedures and writing SQL queries for integration with other applications.
- You will be experienced in maintaining data quality and maintaining database security, and creating database triggers for automation.
- You will have experienced in creating BI reports and developing tools like SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in big data technologies like Spark and Cloud based services like Azure is advantageous
- You must have a valid driver’s licence, own car and a clear criminal and credit record
Please note that should you not be currently resident in the region and area advertised but still wish to apply, the cost of travel for interviews and relocation will be for your expense. Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful. Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period