Our client has a 12 month contract vacancy for a Data Base Administrator Developer. This position would be a Hybrid working model.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU QUALIFY IN FULL.
- Visual [URL Removed] with database software to find ways to store, organise and manage data
- Keeping databases up to date
- Database design and development
- Managing database access
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Ensuring that databases meet user requirements
- liaising with programmers, applications/operational staff, IT project managers and other technical staff
- Managing database security/integrity and backup procedures
- Implementing security measures
- Defining objectives through consultation with staff at all levels
- Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Providing user training, support and feedback
- Writing disaster recovery plans
- Archiving data
- Experience in Visual Basic and .NET.
- Specialises in designing and developing database programs and systems, maintaining, and updating
- Perform many related database functions, including designing, implementing, and maintaining databases
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Knowledge of large, relational databases and data structure
- Visual Basic.net