AUTOMATION TESTER – Become a senior specialist and gain experience MANAGING and LEADING the test team for a top FinTech company – CAPE TOWN or JOHANNESBURG. R700K
This is a brilliant opportunity for an INTERMEDIATE AUTOMATION TESTER to become a SENIOR AUTOMATION TESTER and gain MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE by leading the test team to develop, optimize and maintain manual and automated test suites.
This SENIOR AUTOMATION TESTER position is a hybrid position based in either CAPE TOWN or JOHANNESBURG offering up to R700K
As the SENIOR AUTOMATION TESTER, you will be responsible for working with and leading the team’s test engineers to develop, optimize, and maintain manual and automated test suites, as well as leading the analysis and resolution of technical and application problems. You will be DESIGNING, setting up, and maintaining automated test frameworks, tools, and scripts for CI/CD environments.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ experience in a financial services industry
- 5 years of Technical Test Analyst or Automation experience
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks, such as SELENIUM and APPIUM
- Experience with JIRA, .NET, JAVA, C#, SOAP & RESTFUL API
- Experience with cloud computing such as Microsoft Azure
- SQL experience
- RESTFUL API
- Microsoft Azure
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
This new financial and investment platform provides services to independent financial advisers as well as tied advisers and is backed by the top financial institutions across Southern Africa. They provide a tailored and tech-driven product that helps their clients achieve their investment vision.