PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Key duties of this role include the writing of PHP scripts and coding to create or modify software and applications according to the client’s needs. Other tasks also include troubleshooting any errors or issues relating to PHP programs and creating documentation for the same.
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Test and develop software for client applications.
- Create documentation for software created.
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software.
Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems.
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results.
- IT Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar field
- Proven experience as a PHP developer in a competitive environment
- Good understating of of website integration and software creation
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Healthcare Administrators