One of the worlds global giants is looking for a Back-end Java Developer to join their team. This forward-thinking monolith is seeking a team player that is familiar with abroad ethics and is consistent is problem solving.
If you meet the requirements below, send your updated CV through and we can get the ball rolling on your application!
- Sound knowledge using Angular for building frontends
- Very familiar with Test Driven Development
- At least 8 years’ worth of experience using front-end technologies
- HTML 5, CSS
- User Experience
- (automated) testing of front ends
- Maven or Jenkins
- Front End Architecture
- Basic knowledge in Java and (JAVA EE)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (Jenkins)
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e., the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality. SELF STARTER.
- Working in an integrated Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence, XRay)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Review and present to Product Owners.
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Development of User training
- Execution of System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Management of Penetration Test
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel 3 times a year for up to 2 weeks to Munich (Germany)
- Willing to continuously learn.
- Above board work ethics – this is of utmost importance
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with both technical and non-technical colleagues/users
Don’t waste time, apply now!
- Test driven deployment
- HTML 5
- Java EE