A global Digital Distribution and Label Services company seeks the coding talents of a Senior Backend PHP Developer with 5+ years’ experience with the latest Symfony framework and Symfony internals. The successful candidate must also have Advanced web development experience with PHP (OOP), Git, MySQL DB (AWS RDS), Amazon S3, Redis, API calls and solid proficiency with Linux, Amazon Web Services, Docker and good knowledge of SOLID, DRY and KISS coding principle. This is a fully Remote role.
- Advanced all-skills development experience – at least 5 years or more!
- Advanced web development in PHP (OOP)
- Advanced experience with newest version of Symfony framework and Symfony internals (knowledge level 5+ is a must!)
- Advanced knowledge with Git, MySQL DB (AWS RDS), Amazon S3 storage service, memory cache (Redis).
- Advanced knowledge with API calls.
- Good knowledge of SOLID, DRY and KISS coding principle.
- Good experience with Linux, Amazon Web Services and Docker.
- Basic knowledge of Frontend Web Development.
- Basic knowledge of Design Patterns in PHP.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.