- Work with technical leadership to implement new, improve on and maintain services and products.
- Evaluate and adopt new technologies.
- Maintain and where necessary promote best practices.
- 4+ Years’ experience in a Full-Stack or Backend Software Development role.
- Strong experience with PHP, Modern Backend Frameworks (e.g., Laravel etc.) and exposure to modern Front-End Frameworks (Vue, Angular, React).
- Strong experience with WordPress and other CMS’s.
- GIT, Version Control understanding to a high level.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (SCRUM).
- Experience in any other server-side languages.
- Experience building distributed systems leveraging AWS or other Cloud services.
- DevOps experience.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Willing to worth and learn from others.
- Take initiative and work well in a team.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.