- Relevant IT Qualification advantageous.
- 1 year or more Support experience.
- Microsoft OS Experience essential.
- Office 365 experience advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Own reliable transport essential.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Provide 1st Line Support.
- Customer interaction.
- Understanding customer requirements Workstation setup.
- Printer and print server settings.
- Virus and Malware detection, prevention and automation.
- Update management on progress.
- Update internal systems with all work carried out.
- Update call administrators on progress.
- Submit paperwork for month end. Logbooks, hours worked on systems and confirm all is correct.
- Assisting Sales team with quotes if needed.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within two weeks of applying.
About The Employer:
An IT solutions company based in Port Elizabeth is looking for a Junior IT Technician to join their team!