- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field – (essential)
- Project Management Certification (for example PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, MSP) – (essential).
+4 years’ experience in a project management environment in a large organisation, working as a project/portfolio analyst, project management officer or a similar role – (essential).
– Experience managing multiple projects and pulling together multiple schedules into a master schedule and/or interfacing with other teams managing different schedules – (essential).
Strong proficiency in MS Office with hands on experience of enterprise project and portfolio management tools (EPM/PWA, Microsoft Project Professional/Online, SharePoint Administration) – (essential).
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence tools and proven experience in developing and maintaining interactive reports, visualizations and dashboards in Power BI with M and DAX – (essential).
Experience in a retail, FMCG or supply chain / logistics environment – (desired).
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
including sound knowledge of project planning, scheduling and control principles and practices – (essential).
- Working knowledge or understanding of Business Intelligence tools and utilising it in building interactive reports
(preferably Power BI) – (essential).