- An appropriate university degree with a preference for BEng (Industrial)
- 3 years of work experience in the Retail or Logistics/Supply Chain Industry,
- 5 years of business analysis/business consulting experience,
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience and accreditation advantageous
- Business Process Analysis,
- Process Mapping,
- Business Process Evaluation, Recommendation, and Improvement
- Initiate and execute Projects Establishment Initiation Activities
- Gather and document business requirements
- Analyze and document the changes required in system architecture
- Ensure that the solution is tested and validated against the business requirements
- Implement the solution and conduct a handover to operations
- Manage the projects through its lifecycle
- Effective self-management and teamwork
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
About The Employer:
Large diversified listed retail group based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg.