- Write and maintain first grade software.
- Analyse and solve business problems with software.
- Learn and push software knowledge of both team and self.
- Communicate with Team Leads.
- Extend and maintain existing software solutions.
- Resolve support queries.
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Honours preferred.
- 1-2+ Years’ experience writing software.
- ASP.Net Forms and MVC
- Recognised financial qualification would be greatly beneficial.
- Entity Framework.
- Design Pattern knowledge.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Safeguards integrity of sensitive client data.
- Quick learner.
- Strong interest in Software Development.
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in financial software.
- Good time management.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communicates clearly and politely, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently but also be a team player.
- Willing to put in long hours when needed.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.