Our international, listed blue-chip client offers a pleasant professional office working environment. Some of these roles can be entirely remote and some will require hybrid work of a few days in the office a month. Offering incredibly generous annual leave and other benefits, this client has an Agile culture combined with continual learning and knowledge sharing and they love to reward with great bonuses.
- Developing, testing and maintaining software solutions throughout the SDLC.
- Understanding the system architecture and technical goals of the product.
- Following the development process (source control, branching, testing, etc.).
- Troubleshooting issues and assisting with complex support queries.
- Taking part in code-reviews, stand-ups, planning sessions, demos and retrospectives.
- Taking part in knowledge-sharing and documentation.
- Building relationships with all other teams in the product development department.
- A Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related area
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience in the following:
- .Net (C#, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC)
- Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service, Helm)
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience in writing Unit Tests (NUnit, xUnit, Jasmine)
- Experience in working with Microservice architecture / patterns
- Experience with Azure/Git pipelines
- Okta, Azure AD, Auth0
- Citrix FAS
- Experience migrating applications to the cloud
- DevOps / DevSecOps experience
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]