Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our financial services client based in Centurion for a 12-months contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Investigate and perform business analysis, determine business system requirements and identify alternatives
- Set up and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to gather, elicit and identify business and system requirements
- Design and document innovative business solutions using information technology.
- Translate business requirements to a level of detail appropriate for implementation using user journeys, user stories with acceptance criteria; process diagrams; data models; business rules and mockups)
- Assist technical designers to understand the business requirements.
- Testing of technical solutions, business and technical processes and calculations.
- Participate and provide input into the design and functional discussion with the technical designers.
- Assist and sign off the test cases for functional and non-functional, integration and testing activities.
- Investigate, identify and document business requirements to address process or system constraints resulting in repeated queries or errors.
- Investigate, identify and document business requirements to create reports relevant to data projects within the capability.
- Process and training documentation for the trainers.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define the client experience by turning client data and experiences into intelligence and build solutions aligned with the client needs.
- Drive, determine and define the user experience and interactions your stakeholders have with data products and services.
- Articulate and advocate the users needs while ensuring the business objectives are met.
- Conduct user research, design and document, validate/test with user and sell/present the design solution to the business
- Ensure effective and consistent service delivery and support to both internal and external clients in line with the MMH values.
What we are looking for:
- Completed BSc/BCom degree or related fields
- Diploma in Business analysis preferred.
- 8 years’ experience as a Business analyst.
- 4 years’ experience in Data Management or workflow and business processes
- Must have experience working in an Agile working environment.
- SQL knowledge a must
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.
- Data management
- business processes
- Data Integration