This is a remote position.
A highly successful international listed company who offers remote and international opportunities. This client looks for high achievers who wish to work with the best on a global playing field.
- Developing microservices to run in a cloud native environment using Java.
- Developing high quality code using the best tools and practices.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining microservice applications and application enhancements.
- Supporting CI/CD tools integration.
- Collaborating with various team members on application architecture design and decision-making.
- Degree or masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 6+ years Java software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Spring framework, Spring Boot, etc.
- Strong knowledge of web services (REST / JSON)
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Experience with svn, Git, GitLab
- Unix / Linux experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Developing microservice based applications from scratch, an understanding of the associated architectures, design patterns, etc.
- Cloud development and deployment experience (AWS, Google, OpenStack etc.)
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Continuous Integration and Delivery environments with Jenkins
- TLS, OAuth experience
- OpenAPI, Prometheus, Jaeger and Logging frameworks such as Fluentd
- Scripting experience in Python, Perl
- Ansible experience
- Familiarity with Redis, Cassandra
- Kafka experience
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Unix / Linux