Our client is a fast-growing online business based in South Africa. They are obsessive about their high performance yet collaborative culture and are looking for leaders to join their dynamic team. They think big, move fast, take ownership and have a great internal promotion program.
- Designing and building solutions to assist users and improve customer experience.
- Architect and design solutions with your team.
- Keeping up to date with technology trends, both locally and internationally.
- Applying creative thought processes to solve complex challenges at scale.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5+ years experience in a software development role
- Experience in the following:
- MySQL, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- nginx, RabbitMQ, memcached
- Docker, Kubernetes, Chef
- GitHub, Travis CI, Jenkins
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3
- A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website (www.parvana.co.uk).