Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for a JAVA Developer to join our financial services client based in Centurion for a 12-months contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Technical systems design and architectural documentation.
- Systems support and systems enhancements.
- Ensuring implementation of non-functional requirements on agreed technical and architectural frameworks.
- Designing IT solutions that satisfy business objectives.
- Discuss and enforcing agreed upon architectural decisions.
- Defining, documenting, communicating, and enforcing required standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Communication of technological possibilities and constraints to business and team members.
- Providing (agree, document, communicate) application/technology road-map and ensuring compliance with IT strategies.
- Identifying risks and direct/escalate accordingly.
What we are looking for:
- Completed BSc / IT degree or related field
- 8 years IT experience within the financial / banking industry
- 4 years of Java experience
What Technologies you will use:
- Relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- REST API
- Kubernetes (K8s)
- Flyway (DatabaseMigrations)
- IBM MQ & JMS
- Spring State Machine
- Kibana (ELK)
- IBM BPM
- Oracle DB
- Unit Testing
- API Testing (e.g., Karate, RestAssured)
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.