Psybergate is an IT company that builds bespoke software solutions and provides specialised resourcing for client projects.
We are looking for a Test Analyst to join our financial services client based in Centurion for a 12-months contract role.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure the quality of all business and technology solutions is functionally and non-functionally tested, in order to meet the requirements and achieve overall sustainable quality of the business solution.
- Assist with the testing gap analysis between requirements and existing environments accurately for all digital solutions.
- Ensure that user stories are clearly defined and written correctly with acceptance criteria in preparation for the backlog refinement meeting.
- Define quality standards upfront in the PI and sprint meeting and ensure they are achieved
- Document the test plan prior to the start of any project or planned operational work and keep the test plans up to date.
- Document, maintain and monitor test scenarios, acceptance criteria and the final results.
- Continuously build test automation artifacts.
- Execute and maintain the manual and automation regression tests.
- Demonstrate deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Report on the team QA way of work, feedback on trends and solutions and continuously optimize the way of work to ensure effective and efficient QA practices in the team.
- Contribute to the team’s predictability by maintaining a view of the teams wholistic test coverage.
- Minimise team defects by ensuring upfront code quality.
- Drive collective ownership for testing.
- Ensure the agreed quality standard is maintained always.
What we are looking for:
- Completed IT degree or any other related
- 6 years’ experience in testing with min 3 years in test automation.
- At least 2 years of investment / financial services experience is preferred.
- Exposure to diverse IT projects using a variety of testing tools and techniques
- Qualifications preferred: Testing qualification ISTQB/ISEB.
- Must have experience in an agile work environment.
- Experience working with REST APIs
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that most of our positions are remote however candidates should be residing within the traveling distance as circumstance of the opportunity can change.
- Automation test
- REST API