- Responsible for the development of back-end services (using mostly Golang / PHP) with an emphasis on security and performance.
- Responsible for the development of front-end pages utilising Vue.
- Daily maintenance of a Kubernetes cluster running a large number of Microservices.
- Ensure the high availability and performance email services.
- Matric (Higher Grade Maths).
- 6 Years’ experience in PHP.
- Experience in –
- MySQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Microservices and RPC.
- Performance Engineering.
- Knowledge of email protocols such as SMTP.
- Must be comfortable with working with various frameworks such as Vue, Yii 1.1, gRPC, Atreugo.
- Must have an excellent understanding of DevOps/Networking such as Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Must have strong data modelling skills and good understanding of entity relationships.
- Leadership capability in managing a team and managing technical enhancements of the system.
- Speed and quality of development.
- Intuitive understanding of requirements and flawless execution.
- Good communication skills as you will be the primary technical contact in the team.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Innovative thinking.
- Taking full ownership of the system and the team.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.