Our client in the FMCG industry, based in Humansdorp is looking for an experienced an Automation Engineer.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- This position will require a qualified electrical/electronics engineer, preferably B-Tech or higher.
- The successful candidate should have 5-10 years relevant experience in an automated manufacturing environment preferably in the sterile packaging of liquid beverages.
- Exposure to Allen Bradley PLC’s, Aveva System Platform, InTouch, InSQL, Veeam, VMware, and Allen Bradley Stratix Switches.
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will report to the Process Engineering Manager and will primarily be responsible for ensuring the reliability and sustainability of the control systems within all manufacturing departments and ensure that these systems meet production demands in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- In addition, the jobholder will be responsible for optimizing functionality of processes to reduce process losses and improve overall efficiency.
- The candidate will participate in projects and continuous improvement and will be responsible for the development of subordinates within the department.
- The candidate will also be responsible for the development of production and process performance reports.
Please consider you application unsuccessful if you have not heard back from us within two weeks.