The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
CORPORATE SERVICES ? INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY (IS & T) ? WIRELESS NETWORKS
BASIC SALARY: R501 057 PER ANNUM ? REF NO: CS 200/22 ? BELLVILLE, CAPE TOWN
- Minimum National diploma in Electrical Engineering (light current)
- Minimum of eight years of relevant experience of which five years should be as a Senior Technician in a relevant technical field.
Key performance areas:
- Responsible for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and operation of the ETSI TETRA Radio Trunking (Master switching office and high sites), microwave, electrical systems and associated infrastructure.
- Undertake technical designs and provides specifications
- Coordinate projects and lead project team
- Control movement of all related assets
- Program and configure equipment and systems
- Customer relationship management, to maintain sound business values with our clients
- Undertake tasks and supervision of programming, configuring, repairs, hardware installations of related specialised electronic equipment
- Provide customer in-house training
- Physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Please apply online at [URL Removed] (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 12 August 2022
- Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- Visit our website at [URL Removed]
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Electrical Engineering
- light current