Our client in the mnaufacturing industry is looking for a BUSINESS ANALYST in Richards Bay – Durban to join their team.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and
developing and implementing solutions.
- Analysis of business requirements to drive design and review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment
- Prepare formal functional and/or technical specification, including process workflow of system requirement
- Align business requirements with Best Practice
- Enable data migration from legacy systems
- Assist with configuration
- Implementation of policy and procedural changes within business
- Define, execute and approval of simulation testing
- Design, develop and provision of training solutions
- Train Users in existing and new processes
- Roll-out of solution to business within agreed timeframes
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
- Support to Business (Users) during projects, after go-live and for ad hoc requirements
- Ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Prepare and submit accurate reports, in the agreed format, on time
- Ensure compliance with standard operating policies and procedures (including quality controls)
- A logical approach to faultfinding principles, and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills – strong verbal & written communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Good presentation skills (creation and presentation).
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, with the ability to apply business and IT principles for a practical and cost effective solution to problems or requests.
- Ability to manage daily time utilization and workload – organize, plan, and execute projects.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Relevant Tertiary Information Technology qualification. –
- Minimum of 2 years’ super-user experience in business process software (Office365 Automation Suite (Power Automate
- Sales Force) –
- Proven experience (can be on business side) in business process evaluation
- procedural definition
- and application systems development. –
- Experience as a project team member (can be on the business side) on a full lifecycle system process implementation (Office365 Automation Suite (Power Automate
- PowerApps )
- Sales Force)
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries (“the Group”). The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, whatsoever and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting, or arising from the use of information contained in an Advert which has not been released by the Group.