We are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong SQL skills, TSQL expertise, and experience in database design, as well as a proven track record in the Payroll/Finance industry.
Hybrid Role – Gauteng
- B.Sc. / B.COMM Information Technology / Informatics / Computer Science
- B.Sc. / BCOMM Information Technology / Informatics / Computer Science
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and sub-queries) and best practices
- Assisting in database design and technical specifications
- Monitoring SQL performance issues and efficiency (Dead lock tracing etc.)
- Creating and optimizing complex SQL queries for data extraction
- Developing and maintaining interfaces between Symplexity and other systems.
- Ability to understand complex technical and logical concepts.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Experience with complex query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- Understanding of index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
- Payroll Financial experience
The following skills are a plus:
- Crystal 8.5, 10 or 11 knowledge
- MS Reporting services
- BI, SSIS and Cubes knowledge
- Mining Industry knowledge
- Taxation knowledge