Highly reputable fintech company is looking for Azure Full Stack Developers with 1 to 2 years experience.
- Design and develop robust, testable, and maintainable software solutions.
- Document software, in particular business rules and key technical decisions.
- Research and make suggestions on how to improve the companie’s existing systems.
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve software errors.
- Assess, develop, upgrade and document application software.
- Consulting with fellow colleagues, other teams, managers & executives concerning enhancements and development of the application software.
- Document and direct software testing and validation procedures.
- Research, analyse and evaluate requirements for software applications.
- Advise on areas that could be improved on and keep up to date with new trends in software development and technologies that can be used to benefit the Company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years Full Stack with Azure professional working experience
- Excellent experience doing C#.NET development.
- Advanced .NET platform knowledge.
- Experienced with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API and WCF).
- Solid Experience with SQL Server and an ORM framework of choice
- Experience in domain driven design (DDD).
- Experience in test driven development (TDD).
- Kubernetes / Micro Service exposure will be advantageous.
- Azure / AWS exposure very essential
- DevOps CI/CD Pipelines – beneficial
- .NET Core will be advantageous
- Restful service experience – beneficial
- Must be able to share projects completed in the CV
- Degree in Computer Science or Relevant equivalent IT Diploma
- Azure certification (Advantageous)
- Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training
- Must live within surrounding Pretoria area
- Willing to work overtime
- Perform standby duties
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and own reliable transport
- Have a clear Credit and Criminal Record.
- Full Stack Developer
- C# .Net
Desired Qualification Level: