Our client is an innovative player in the insurance industry, using cutting-edge technology and data-driven insights to transform the landscape of insurance services.
Join our client as a Data Scientist and be part of the team that’s reshaping the future of insurance using advanced analytics technologies and sharp statistical methods. Are you a data enthusiast who enjoys fetching information and converting it into actionable insights? This role is for you! Unearth your potential and make a tangible impact on business outcomes. Apply now!
– Fetch and analyze data from multiple sources and extract actionable insights.
– Develop predictive models using machine learning techniques.
– Communicate strategic results back to stakeholders as required.
– Maintain data integrity and version control for auditing purposes.
– Use Business Intelligence tools for data visualization.
– Bachelor’s degree in sciences or engineering with a strong focus on computer science, statistics, mathematics or actuarial sciences.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a data warehousing, data sciences, and/or modelling environment.
– Proficiency in Python, SQL, and R.
– Solid understanding of software languages and infrastructure.
– Experience in deploying web applications to Azure.
– Ability to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.