We are looking for a Level 1 Support Engineer to provide advanced technical support for our Windows-based systems and applications. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving complex issues related to printer management, Active Directory management, end-user Dynamics and SharePoint support, Veeam backup and recovery, handheld scanners, and hardware management. You will also collaborate with other IT teams and vendors to ensure optimal performance and availability of our IT infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or related field
- Certification in Windows system administration or related field
- Experience in working with cloud-based services such as Microsoft 365 or Azure
- At least 2-3 years of experience in providing IT support in a Windows environment.
- Advanced knowledge of printer management, Active Directory management, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Online, Veeam backup and recovery, handheld scanners, and hardware management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Dutch speaking a plus
- Location: Netherlands, Tiel
- Support Engineer
- Windows-based Systems
- Active Directory
- Veeam Directory
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years