The Business Analyst takes ownership of assigned products and keeps a handle on product and project aspects including business models, specifications, budgets and financial models, progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity. They will increase company profitability by driving product success by designing efficient and scalable systems/products and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery thereof
Minimum education (essential): BEng (Industrial).
Minimum applicable experience (years): 3 years minimum
Required nature of experience:
- Business Analysis within the IT, software or medical device field
- Development of project, product and system specifications
- Requirement gathering and documentation
- Project Management
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- Excellent computer proficiency (especially in MS Office Excel).
- Report and proposal writing skills.
- Business Process design
- Agile Project Management
- BPMN or UML Knowledge
- API knowledge
- JIRA, Confluence or similar task management or documentation tools
- Business Analysis
- Business Modelling
- Industrial Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
About The Employer:
Join an award-winning MedTech scale-up as a Business Analyst. This is the team who thrives on Challenging Ideas, eagerly embrace feedback, and adopt practical approaches. Responsible for motivating employees and bringing about win-win agreements within the team. Efficiently structure sprints and teams to partner together, allowing for tasks to be completed faster; ultimately speeding up time to market.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Annual Bonuses