- Analyse design requirements and recommend technical solutions.
- Understand requirements based on both technical and UI/UX needs; usability best practices; brand and style guides.
- Maintain consistently high standards.
- Present and communicate project ideas to the creative team.
- Deliver on-time, high-quality and error-free work.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensure web design is optimised for smartphones.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Optimise web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Proficient in Linux server administration (Ubuntu Server).
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ability to help with debugging, testing, and performance optimisation of the codebase.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- In touch with current development and full-stack design trends.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.