- Develop high-performance, robust, quality and scalable features following defined best practice.
- Know diverse ways to implement and know how to determine the best approach.
- Know the language’s methods, syntax, structure, parameterization, memory leaks, etc. without the need to regularly consult the documentation.
- Know software development best practices and principles.
- Contribute to technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions is implemented.
- Plan, configure and maintain development environments.
- Keep up to date with trends and modern technologies.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical support issues.
- Perform software version control according to defined best practice.
- Understand the product development life cycle and what each party involved offers.
- Work with the product owner and architects to unpack, understand, challenge and refine requirements.
- Participate and contribute to backlog grooming, task breakdowns and estimations.
- Ensure that all written code is well commented and maintained for current and future use.
- Minimum of 5 years crafting enterprise-level solutions with Microsoft technologies.
- At least 1 year in a Senior role within a large-scale Development team, shaping both tech stack and culture.
- C#: Harness the power of both .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET 6+.
- Frontend Alchemy: Expertise in HTML5, React, and CSS3, including modern techniques like Flex.
- Data Wizardry: Proven skill in T-SQL with good understanding of SQL Server and relational database concepts.
Beneficial experience –
- Office 365: Add-Ins, [URL Removed] API.
- Document Manipulation: Mastery of OpenXML for document creation and reading.
- Performance: Proficient in Entity Framework 6.4 and understanding its query-level impact, good knowledge of profiling tools and can use them to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Concurrency: Experience with high-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Azure Services: Hands-on experience with Azure services like Web Apps, Web Jobs, Azure Active Directory, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Logic apps.
- Azure Infrastructure: Familiarity with Azure Infrastructure and IaC tools like Terraform, Bicep, or Azure ARM. A good grasp of networking concepts and familiarity with concepts like DNS, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Virtual Networks, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers, redundancy and resiliency.
- Azure DevOps: Know-how and experience in using Azure DevOps for ALM and CI/CD
- SharePoint: In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2016/Online, REST APIs, CSOM, Microsoft Graph API.
- Security Conscious: Well-versed in authentication and identification frameworks like OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SAML. Security conscious development with knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25.
Solution Artisan: Robust problem-solving skills, turning complex challenges into manageable pieces.
Orchestration Skills: Juggle multiple tasks, manage your time, and set clear stakeholder expectations.
Quality Evangelist: Lead by example in setting development standards to uplift the product’s quality.
Detail Oriented: Attention to detail isn’t just a catchphrase; it’s a mission.
Accountable Leader: Assume full ownership for the successful execution of your tasks.
Developer’s Developer: Inspire your peers through mentorship, be it bug-solving or upskilling.
Active Participant: As a Senior, your voice in team discussions isn’t a luxury—it’s a necessity.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Apply here [URL Removed] OR e-mail a Word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference number of the job.